Thursday, August 21, 2008

‘I don’t look like Trisha’ says Suhasi












Pic courtesy: Haage Summane team
Actress Suhasi is all set to make her debut in Telugu film opposite to Puri Jagannadh’s brother Sairam Shankar. Sometimes when your face looks similar with a leading actress then it could turn out into an asset in career also. Actress Suhasi, who has done her debut in an yet to be released Kannada film Haage Summane, is all set to make her debut in Telugu film titled Vaade Kavali just with her face which looks similar to actress Trisha.
Debut in Telugu
Mumbai based model Suhasi is excited that she has got a debut project in Telugu under a prestigious banner. The Telugu film Vaade Kavali stars Sairam Shankar, who is brother of well-known director Puri Jagannadh, in a lead role. “I would say I’m lucky that I have got an offer to work in Telugu film opposite Shankar. Not many ladies are lucky enough to get an opportunity like this in entertainment industry. Telugu industry is somewhere I can shine with my performance and give my best. Here in Telugu films, acting skills are an essential for any actor. And audiences are too crazy about watching movies. So, an actor just can’t escape from their respective roles and expect popularity from audience. I think I’m well prepared enough to make my own way in the industry,” says Suhasi.
Jr Trisha
Even before she does a debut, rumours are around that she has nick named as Junior Trisha because of her looks similar to actress Trisha in many angles. “I heard about it. I don’t know from where all these rumours have started. I’m not commenting against it. But when they say I look like Trisha then they must also be expecting me to perform like her in movies also. I’m bit worried whether my poor performance in films will bring a bad remark to Trisha. I have taken it lightly. There’s nothing to worry about it,” says the actress. Suhasi also makes her debut in Kannada with film Haage Summane directed by Preetam Gubbi. “Shooting part of Hage Summane has been completed. I was in Bangalore just a week back when we were shooting song for the movie. Director Preetham is a most intelligent and sensible director I have ever seen and worked with. He is like an artist handling direction and filmmaking. For each and every scene he would draw a cartoon or caricature where exactly camera needs to be placed and how the scene has to be shot. At the same time we are all waiting for the first print. Personally, I’m very much excited about my performance in the movie.

1 comment:

$neh@ said...

let the film run for 200 days......... suhasi you ROCK
hope more films of ur combi. rock*****